Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

When I Turn Back Time Writing

When I turn back time…
I am ten years old, and I am in the auditorium getting ready to go on stage.
The audience chatting excitedly and the students outside are cracking up
with laughter. The noise of Mrs Fox doing mic checks, I block my ears.
Screech!!!! 

It is nearly show time. I am now pacing back and forth, waiting for my
time to shine. The backstage hands are bringing in the first class. Willow
bursts through the door. Everything goes quiet.

Mr Ward calls to Willow and I “Samantha, Willow you’re on!” We go on
stage with grinning faces ready for the spotlights to come on. I open my
mouth ready to speak. 

I enjoyed Wearable Arts.
A few weeks ago we had our Wearable arts shows. We had to write about Wearable Arts and follow a model called 'When I Turn Back Time' I hope you like my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about