Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

SLJ-Flying Foxes

If I could have any superpower it would be weather modification (ability to change the weather) This would be helpful because on Christmas I could just make it snow so me and my siblings could play in it (my two sisters and my brother) I would also make it sunny when it is raining but make it raining if there's something I don't want to do involving going outside. Eg: trip I don't want to go on. If someone I don't like comes up to me and is mean I would make a tiny rain cloud to follow them. 

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Samantha,

    Well done for finishing this SLJ activity, 'Flying Foxes' and for telling us about a superpower that you would love to have. I really like your choice as it's so unique! Being able to change the weather whenever you wanted to would be extremely handy, wouldn't it? My partner and I are planning to go away this weekend, and we're trying to chase the sun. Because of this we have to change where we wanted to go (the Coromandel), to Northland. Still not bad, because all of New Zealand is absolutely gorgeous.
    I really like that you'd want to make it snow on Christmas, I think that all Kiwi's want to experience a white Christmas.
    I laughed out loud at your last sentence, what a hilarious punishment. I like your sense of humour Sam, very funny indeed.

    Keep up the great work!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about