Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

SLJ-North and South

I think my home town is great fun because we have 2 playgrounds, at one of the playgrounds there is monkey madness I enjoy the challenge of going on all of them after the other. At the other playground there is a long twisty slide and a great area to play hide and seek be hide all the climbing walls and tall platforms.

My home town is also great because it has great bike tracks. Steep and winding roads, good beautiful scenery and wacky stake parks.

So that's why my home town is great.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samantha,

    Nice work completing another SLJ activity!
    Wow, your hometown sounds pretty cool. You could never get bored with that many playgrounds! Hide and Seek is a great game to play with friends, especially when you can hide behind all those climbing walls and tall platforms. Bike tracks are also such good fun. I love to ride my bike as well. Do you take your bike to the skatepark? or are you good at skateboarding or rollerblading too?
    It's great to hear you have so much fun in your home town!
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog entries.

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about