Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

SLJ-Let It Rain

I opened the door the day after acid rain and I tried to scream but it was soundless. I finally got my vocal cords to work "Mum, Georgina come here" I yelled. 
My mum and my sister came running, 
"what is it" My mum asked with a worried tone in her voice, 
"look outside" I said
"oh my god" Said my sister.
  out side there was dead flowers and tree as far as I could see. puddles of acid all over the ground. I went to see where my cat was and he was laying on the ground died. our vegetable patch was all brown a dead. we walked to the lake and we saw died fish and yucky brown water.     

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Samantha,

    Well done for completing this activity, 'Let it Rain' and for telling us a thrilling story about what you experienced after the acid rain storm. I'm so impressed that you've used quotation marks in your story— this is a first that I've seen within Kootuitui, so you should be incredibly proud of yourself for this!
    I really felt like I was there witnessing this story unravel, especially when you spoke about the "worried tone in [your Mum's] voice". I was sad to read that your cat had been caught in the acid rain storm and was found laying on the ground, dead. A very sad ending to your story.

    Your creative writing skills are impressive, Sam! I look forward to reading more of your blog entries :)

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about